To download the complete form, subscribe now.

Application To Register In New York


A foreign limited partnership may apply for authority to do business in the State of New York by filing an Application for Authority pursuant to Section 121-902 of the New York State Revised Limited Partnership Act. Attached to the Application for Authority must be a Certificate of Existence from the official who files and maintains limited partnership records in the jurisdiction of the limited partnership.